Mont in the Mist.
We started digging and as always with tedious tasks, Matt gets bored very easily, so he decided to spice things up and build some stairs!
Transported ‘the big one’ egyptian style.
That ‘kind of’ wasn’t enough, so he looked around for other stones and found an old water trough.
Moles M25 underneath the water trough.
Whilst I made mud balls and found treasures….Like an old cow’s horn.
(also found some teeth but forgot to take a photo! lol)
Oh and also pulled some Monster roots.
We were pretty happy with what we had achieved.
We left it for a couple of weeks and then we started digging again with one little difference.
Out with the old…in with the new.
Added a few stones to the stairs.
This is where we’re at now. Next phase rain gully and stone terrace.
And this is what we started with.